Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arch Of Foot Hurts Skating

Perl in school - Part I

I have already written to various places that I would like to increase the visibility of Perl and that I sometimes want to introduce in the school Perl . Last Thursday (. 02.12) it was so far - I have a mini-introduction to a 11th School year began.

For me it was like a flashback 10 years ago - the gong, the chairs ,.... The whole was held at the Ricarda-Huch-Schule in Dreieich-Sprendlingen . With two teachers I had previously discussed short, like what to do. Since the whole thing twice, one double is, of course you can not do too much. But the students should have Perl views and write simple scripts. Nothing big, but so much that there is no fear of Perl.

Having said all common things to Perl, I presented the data types in Perl and make a few small pieces done. For most, it was nevertheless a sense of achievement when the first Perl scripts were running.

Perl master I will produce in the short term can not, that's not my goal. But perhaps one or two students to recognize their talent for Perl and stay with us for so ;-)

I'm also an effort at the school, Linux, to force a little more and to show as an alternative to Windows.

I'm looking forward to the next part ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment